PD323, Adv. DLP™, XGA 1024 x 768, 1.3kg, 2000:1, 2000 ANSI Lumens, 34db
Take it with you
- Weighing a scant 1.3 kg, the Acer PD323 projects crisply focused images with a contrast ratio of 2,000:1 and top-of-the-class 2,000 ANSI Lumens brightness.
- The "pico" form factor means the Acer PD323 is delightfully easy to carry.
- The Acer Empowering Key on remote control or on projector control panel offers a quick and easy way to access Acer Empowering Technology tools:
- Acer eView Management allows users to select the optimal display mode depending on the content type.
- Acer eTimer Management is a feature that lets the user set a timer function during presentations. A timer and reminder are displayed on the screen, an alarm sounds when time is up.
- Acer eOpening Management encourages users to select their own projector startup image, like a company logo or personalized picture.
The PD323 is equipped with an alarm that can be set to sound when:
- The projector is turned on/off
- Time is up under Acer eTimer Management.
- The projector experiences a function error.
Innovative password protection ensures that only authorized people use the projector. Lightning-fast startup and shutdown means users can start projecting within 15 seconds of, and can be ready to pack up and hit the road 30 seconds after, pressing the power button.
The Acer PD323 provides flexible 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio selections.
ECO mode benefits
- Auto-shutdown after a period of receiving no input signal, set via the convenient OSD, helps reduce electricity consumption and save costs.
- Full-feature performance comes at a wallet-friendly cost.
- Economy mode uses less power and reduces noise.
- The PD323 can easily be installed for floor-mounted use, and is fully compatible with the latest digital equipment and notebooks.
- Comprehensive input-signal support includes VGA, NTSC, PAL, SECAM and HDTV.
- Composite, S-Video , component and D-sub connectivity ensure easy connection to a wide range of devices, like PCs, notebooks, DVD players or game consoles.
Acer PD323. Luminosità proiettore: 2000 ANSI lumen, Tecnologia di proiezione: DLP, Risoluzione nativa del proiettore: XGA (1024x768). Durata di vita della lampada: 2000 h, Potenza lampadina: 200 W, Tipo di lampada: P-VIP. Emissione acustica: 34 dB, Intervallo di scansione verticale: 56 - 85 Hz, Range di scansione orizzontale: 31,5 - 100 kHz. Consumi: 250 W, Consumi (modalità stand-by): 10 W. Peso: 1,3 kg