EVO 120 Intel & AMD Heatpipe Cooler
Designed for INTEL Socket 478 & LGA 775
AMD Athlon 64, 64 X2, FX-62, Sempron & Opteron
INTEL Pentium 4 up to Prescott 3.4GHz, Core 2 Duo
EVO 120 utilises hi-level heatpipe technology, a further step in CPU cooling with quiet operation and Hi-performance. 3 extra hi-capacity 8mm heatpipes ensure maximum heat transfer. The copper base facilitates efficient heat absorption and the 120mm Aluminum fine-fin heatsink provides rapid thermal dissipation. The EVO120 is a multi-platform device for both Intel and AMD sockets. The 120mm Amber fan ensures good airflow with ultra quiet acoustics at 15 dB(A). A fan speed control unit is supplied giving RPM choice to the user.
Note : This Heatpipe cooler does not need to be assembled in a vertical mode, the heatpipes work independently of horizontal or vertical installation.
How do heatpipes work?
The heatpipe is filled with vapourisable liquid.
Heat is absorbed in the evaporating section.
Fluid boils to vapour phase.
Heat is released from the top section via the fins; vapour condenses to liquid.
Liquid is returned to the evaporating section.
- Ultra quiet, 15 dB(A) performance cooler.
- Multi platform application for both Intel and AMD Socket.
- 3 extra thick high capacity 8mm heatpipes for rapid heat dissipation.
- Copper base and aluminium fins compound heat transfer efficiency.
- 120mm twin ball bearing amber fan for acoustic experience, 15 dB(A).
- Manual speed control on PC backplate.
Akasa EVO 120 Intel & AMD Heatpipe Cooler. Compatibilità: INTEL Socket 478 & LGA 775 AMD Socket 754, 939 & 940. Materiali: Alluminio e rame. Dimensioni (LxPxA): 122 x 160 x 114,5 mm, Alimentazione: 12V, Velocità di rotazione: 1000 Giri/min