1 digital user, 1 local user, 1 PS/2 system KVM over IP desktop switch
The Avocent DSR®1024 KVM over IP switch is specifically designed for BIOS-level management of branch office devices controlled by a single computer, such as Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs). Remote access via the single-port DSR1024 switch can help eliminate on-site maintenance costs and service calls.
This switch includes one target device interface, one digital channel and a local port. Attached devices can be cycled on/off with the dedicated power control port.
The DSR1024 switch includes external modem support, so IT administrators can manage remote devices if the network is down. The switch also features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible.
DSView® 3 management software is required for more advanced features such as hub and spoke failover, SNMP notifications, scheduling, and access to IPMI-enabled servers.
* Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface.
* Manage power strips and third party power devices.
* Authenticate user permission against your internal or external databases, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS.
* Selectable encryption modes.
* SNMP traps and email notification.
* Access IPMI-enabled servers.
Vertiv DSR1024 KVM Switch. Tipo di porte tastiera: PS/2, Tipo porta mouse: PS/2, Tipo porta video: VGA. Risoluzione massima: 1280 x 1024 Pixel. Colore del prodotto: Nero. Ampiezza banda: 75 GHz. Consumi: 25 W