TotalSecure 10 Wireless (TZ 150 Wireless + 1Year subscription to Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering + 8x5 support)
The TZ 150 Wireless, a key component of SonicWALL's TZ 150 Series, is a complete layered security platform integrating secure 802.11b/g wireless and a deep packet inspection firewall in an easy-to-use, low cost platform. Its compact form factor includes a single auto-MDIX Ethernet WAN port and four-port auto-MDIX LAN switch, allowing multiple devices to connect safely to the network. Advanced features such as enforced VPN encryption on the wireless LAN and wireless intrusion detection and prevention services deliver impenetrable wireless security. Utilizing the Wireless Guest Services feature, network administrators can create multiple zones of access - for wired and wireless workers as well as guest wireless users - offering an unprecedented level of control without compromising network security.
Building on SonicWALL's deep packet inspection architecture, the TZ 150 Wireless provides true layered security by integrating gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware and intrusion prevention capabilities for real-time protection against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and other malicious threats. Also standard on every TZ 150 Wireless is SonicOS Standard, SonicWALL's next-generation operating system, which features a streamlined Web GUI and comprehensive suite of easy-to-use configuration and management wizards that guides users through the configuration steps for common user network environments or scenarios, making it simple to set up in any network environment.
Features & Benefits
Every SonicWALL TZ 150 Wireless ships with SonicOS Standard and includes:
- Impenetrable Wired and Wireless Security. By enforcing the use of IPSec encryption on the wired and wireless LANs, the SonicWALL TZ 150 Wireless delivers impenetrable wired and wireless security.
- Deep Packet Inspection Firewall. The TZ 150 Wireless features a configurable, high performance deep packet inspection firewall for extended protection to key Internet services such as Web, e-mail, file transfer, Windows services, and DNS.
- Real-Time Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention. The TZ 150 Wireless integrates support for SonicWALL's Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service, delivering real-time protection against the latest blended threats including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other malicious code.
- Advanced WLAN Services. SonicWALL TZ 150 Wireless integrates advanced WLAN services including Wireless Guest Services, Wireless Intrusion Detection Services and more for increased security and mobility.
- Integrated 4-Port auto-MDIX Switch. The TZ 150 Wireless features an integrated 4-port auto-MDIX switch that allows multiple home or office computers to network together safely.
- Dynamic DNS. The TZ 150 Wireless includes Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) support, which drastically reduces the costs associated with hosting e-mail servers, Web servers and site-to-site VPN by allowing the use of dynamic IP addresses.
- Easy-to-Use Configuration Wizards. The TZ 150 Wireless features an innovative Web interface that utilizes a comprehensive suite of easy-to-use configuration and management wizards designed to guide users through the configuration steps for common user network environments or scenarios, making it simple to set up in any network environment.
- Hardware AES Support. The TZ 150 Wireless reflects SonicWALL's commitment to open security standards by including hardware-based acceleration support for the 3DES and AES encryption algorithms.
- Comprehensive Central Management Support. Every SonicWALL Internet security appliance can be managed using SonicWALL's award-winning Global Management System, which provides network administrators with the tools for simplified configuration, enforcement and management of global security policies, VPN, and services, all from a central location.
DELL TotalSecure 10 Wireless (TZ 150 Wireless), SonicWALL. Throughput firewall: 30 Mbit/s, Velocità massima di trasmissione: 100 Mbit/s. Protocolli di rete supportati: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, RADIUS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, L2TP, DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP. Algoritmi di sicurezza supportati: 3DES. Consumi: 9,9 W. RAM installata: 64 MB