Ultrium 2 LVD Tape Drive 3580 with EU1 power cord
- Digital speed matching - to adjust the drive data rate with the host, which can help reduce backhitching and improve throughput performance
- Power management - designed to help reduce power consumption
- Channel calibration - to help customize each read/write data channel for optimum performance
- Separate writing of multiple filemarks - designed to help improve performance when writing multiple files
Larger internal buffer - double the internal buffer size of the Ultrium 1, to 64MB
- Faster drive speeds - designed to promote faster data access time, reduced rewind time, reduced cartridge load time, and faster cartridge fill time.
The Ultrium Tape Drive 3580 Model L23 is an external stand-alone or rack-mountable unit and is the entry point for the family of IBM Ultrium tape products. The Ultrium Tape Drive 3580 model L23 is designed to provide an excellent migration path from digital linear tape (DLT or SDLT), 1/4-inch, 4mm, or 8mm tape drives.
IBM Ultrium 2 LVD Tape Drive 3580 with EU1 power cord. Tipo: LTO, Rapporto di compressione: 2:1, Interfaccia: LVD Ultra160 SCSI. Capacità originaria: 200 GB, Capacità compressa: 400 GB, Formati supportati: LTO Ultrium 2. Flusso dati sostenuto (compresso): 70 MB/s, Flusso dati sostenuto (originale): 35 MB/s. Fattore di forma: FH. Alimentazione: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz