Xeon 5140 with 2.33 GHz clock speed, 1333 MHz front bus speed, 4MB L2 cache
These processors combine the benefits of a dual-core processor with dual-processing capabilities, providing four high-performance cores per platform. Developers will find this to be a highly effective solution for intense computing and I/O workload environments and high-end systems such as single-height (1U) servers and blade servers, SAN and NAS solutions, wireless and voice applications, and high-end medical imaging equipment.
The Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor LV 5138Δ offers robust thermal profiles and a low TDP for solutions that require compliance with the Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture (AdvancedTCA) form factor and NEBS Level-3 thermal specifications.
- Dual-core with dual-processing capabilities
- Intel Core microarchitecture
- Extended life product support
- Ultra dense low-power processors
- 4 MB shared L2 cache
- 1333 MHz FSB
- Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology
- Fully Buffered DIMM memory
- Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT)
Supermicro Xeon 2.3 GHz. Famiglia processore: Intel® Xeon®, Frequenza del processore: 2,333 GHz, Presa per processore: LGA 771 (Socket J). Thermal Design Power (TDP): 65 W