MC100FX-SC2 Media Converter
- Built-in fiber transceiver module with SC connector
- Auto-negotiating Ethernet port (Speed, Half/Full Duplex)
- Auto-crossover Ethernet port(support Auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Build in Link Loss Forwarding Technology to notify the peer link if a link goes down
- Easier configuration by DIP Switch
- Switching architecture supports store and forward mode
- LED Status Display
With Auto-negotiating Ethernet port function, MC100FX-SC2 / 30 RJ-45 port can auto negotiating transmission speed and mode with peer device. With Auto-crossover Ethernet port function, MC100FX-SC2 / 30 eliminates probable problem of circuits missed match by auto-sensing MDI/MDIX function. Based on these functions, MC100FX-SC2 / 30 can easy to connect directly with either a switch, NIC (Network Interface Card) or the Gigabit Ethernet device via a UTP/STP cable.
With Link Loss Forwarding mechanism, when one link down detected on the Ethernet RJ-45 port will force a link down on the fiber port. The fiber uplink port will stop transmitting and turning off as soon as the remote link is down. Transparent link status is delivered by Link Loss Forwarding mechanism which made network troubleshooting easier and faster.
ZyXEL MC100FX-SC2 Media Converter. Velocità massima di trasmissione: 100 Mbit/s. Distanza massima di trasferimento: 2000 m, Lunghezza d'onda: 1310 nm. Sicurezza: UL, Cul, Certificazione: FCC Part15 (Class A) CE EMC (Class A) . Peso: 300 g. Dimensioni (LxPxA): 119 x 85 x 26 mm, Conforme agli standard: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE802.3x, Tipo fibra: 62.5/125, 50/125 µm