USB to Ethernet Adapter
As a USB device, the USB2.0-Ethernet adapter removes the need to take up an PCI or PC Card slot to add LAN connectivity to a PC desktop or laptop computer. Installation and use are further simplified by living up to USB's out-of-the-box bus approach to connecting computer peripherals. Users will not need to open the case of their computer, nor will they be required to set IRQ's. The USB-Ethernet adapter will represent the simplest way to network using IEEE 802.3 standard Ethernet.
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
- Data Transfer Rate: USB 1.1 OHCI 1.5Mbps, 12Mbps; USB 2.0 EHCI 480Mbps.
- Length: USB Cable 1.5m.
- Bandwidth: 10BASE-T 200/100Mbps via Auto-negotiation.
- Supports all common network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, and NetBEUI.
- Bus Powered - no external power is needed.
- Four status LEDs: Power, 100M-ACT, LINK, Full/Half.
Eminent USB to Ethernet Adapter. Tecnologia di connessione: Cablato, Interfaccia host: USB. Velocità massima di trasmissione: 100 Mbit/s