Cinelpro Electrol 123x160 Matte White M
Top quality, electrically operated projection screen with extra black border on top for optimum viewing height.
Mounting brackets and steel case, galvanised interior, and outside painted in matte white (RAL 9016) or dark grey (RAL 7021), with light grey and/or black plastic-covered end caps.
- Motor can be directly accessed for adjusting via two openings under the case.
- Pre programmed final setting for rolling in and out of projection screen fabric makes rapid installation possible.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 32 RPM (revolutions per minute), up to 2.40 metres wide, 90 Watts and higher 120 Watts.
- Quiet, fast motor with 5 year guarantee.
- Supplied complete with 3 metre long 4-veined plug & play cable. The cable has a plug on one side for connection to the motor and four loose wires on the other side for connection to the rotary switch supplied standard with the screen for wall installation
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- High Contrast S: double-sided coated grey vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1,0, viewing angle 45º L/R, weight approx. 540 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.36 mm.
- Formats video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- See also Cinelpro RF Electrol with built-in radio frequency remote control.
- Case colours in white and black.
- Matte White M: double-sided calandered vinyl on a non woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 1350 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.95 mm.
- Screen fabric types Matte White S, Matte White M and High Contrast S.
- Triangular support rolls away completely into case. Ideal for building in or recessed ceilings.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta Cinelpro Electrol 123x160 Matte White M. Diagonale: 182,9 cm (72"), Ampiezza dello schermo visibile (L): 11 cm, Altezza dello schermo visibile (A): 14,6 cm, Formato: 4:3