Advantage Deluxe Electrol 277x366 cm / Matte White S / 4:3
Projecta Advantage Deluxe Electrol
Electric built-in projection screen with closure door and extra motor gives maximum protection and optimal flexibility during installation in ceiling systems.
- Case and electrical connection can be assembled beforehand.
- Metal roller with screen fabric can be quickly and easily assembled afterwards.
- After installing the screen fabric is the motor always accessable.
- White case with extra supports for ceiling systems.
- After retraction, the white door closes the case seamlessly.
- Automatic stop for rolling in and out guarantees long lifespan of projection screen fabric.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 32 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 120 Watts.
- Quiet, fast motor with 5-year guarantee.
- Supplied with separate wall switch.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Formats square (1:1) and video (4:3).
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Video (4:3) formats has a wide black border all around.
Projecta Advantage Deluxe Electrol 277x366 Matte White S 4:3. Dimensioni (LxPxA): 3970 x 222 x 184 mm, Peso: 69 kg