RJ45 CAT 5e UTP Crossover Cable, 3m
What is a Category 5e crossover patch cable? Think of it as the footpath that connects certain houses together on your block. Actually, it’s a cable that directly links one computer to another on a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 CAT 5e UTP crossover cable with molded strain relief is designed to connect Hub-to-Hub or PC-to-PC. Features RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• This product is guaranteed for life!
• Molded strain relief provides extra security around connector.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
Belkin RJ45 CAT 5e UTP Crossover Cable, 3 m
Belkin RJ45 CAT 5e UTP Crossover Cable. Cable length: 3 m