PureAV SCART to RCA/S-Video Cable - 4.8m
Standard oxygen-free copper (OFC) contains hundreds of individual copper crystals per inch, which can negatively affect signals as they pass from one crystal to another. PureAV's PCOCC process creates a single copper crystal with exceptional transmission properties. S-Video reduces distortion, providing better picture quality than Composite video.
- 24k gold-plated connectors create precise contact for low loss.
- Precision-formulated polyethylene dielectric materials maintain stronger signals that yield superior colour accuracy and clarity.
- 99.9997% oxygen-free PCOCC conductors and high-purity silver solder joints drastically reduce signal distortion for unrivalled image and audio clarity.
- Silver-plated conductors, deliver best high-frequency response for optimal resolution.
- Integrated strain relief, protects against wire damage for consistently high-quality audio and video.
- Non-slip rubber grip provides comfort and ease of install.
- Abrasion-resistant, flexible PVC jacket - maintains integrity, even when bent.
- Quad shielding isolates from outside noise for superior clarity using: Carbon filled PVC shield, 100%-coverage aluminium/Mylar foil shield, High-coverage, tinned, copper-braided shield.
Belkin PureAV SCART to RCA/S-Video Cable - 4.8m, 4.8 m, Grey, SCART; S-Video; RCA
Belkin PureAV SCART to RCA/S-Video Cable - 4.8m. Cable length: 4.8 m, Product colour: Grey. Connector(s): SCART; S-Video; RCA