Pro Series Non-IEEE 1284 Parallel Switchbox Cable - 1.8m
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper PVC insulated conductors for excellent signal transmission.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
- Low capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Double shielded braid to ensure compliance with FCC requirements and reducing EMI/RFI.
- Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
Belkin Pro Series Non-IEEE 1284 Parallel Switchbox Cable - 1.8m, 1.8 m, Black, DB25
Belkin Pro Series Non-IEEE 1284 Parallel Switchbox Cable - 1.8m. Cable length: 1.8 m, Product colour: Black. Connector(s): DB25