Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
Personal Computers, PCs for short, are computers for personal usage. They always have the following components:
- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing DVDs/CDs.
created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels: only logistic data imported:we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor. created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor. created/standardized by Icecat:the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
This statistic is based on the 97136 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet since Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94642 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on:
04 Apr 2019 03:54:03
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Short summary description IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU 16 GB Workstation:
This short summary of the IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU 16 GB Workstation data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.
IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU, 0.066 GHz, 16 GB
Long summary description IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU 16 GB Workstation:
This is an auto-generated long summary of IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU 16 GB Workstation based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.
IBM NETWORK STATION 300 NO-CPU. Processor frequency: 0.066 GHz. Internal memory: 16 GB. Product type: Workstation. Weight: 800 g