Microsoft Windows XP Professional Danish Disk Kit Student Media Microsoft Volume License CD MLF w/SP1
Windows XP integrates IM/presence with audio/video, telephony, and data collaboration. You can now create and communicate with digital media, e-mail, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, even share a whiteboard with colleagues at another site. Built in voice-over-IP lets you take advantage of broadband Internet connections for PC-to-PC telephone calls or desktop videoconferencing.
- Wireless Networking Support - zero configuration allows users to easily and automatically connect to a wireless network either at work, at home or in public "hotspots." Also, Windows XP is the first operating system to use 802.1x security technology as an added measure to help protect your information.
- Advanced Performance / Multitasking - means that users can run their most demanding applications while still experiencing impressive system response times. And multiple applications can run simultaneously, with efficiency and stability. Plus, with Windows XP your laptop can enter Standby or Hibernation faster, and it can start working again faster after resuming from Standby or Hibernation.
- Windows Messenger - the easy way to instantly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and support professionals. You can constantly stay updated with your contracts' online status and choose to communicate with them through text, voice, or video with better quality than ever before.
- Remote Desktop - allows you to remotely access your desktop computer from another computer running Windows 95 or later, giving you access to all of your data and applications even when you're not in your office.
- Remote Assistance - allows you to have a friend or IT professional remotely control your computer to demonstrate a process or help solve a problem.
- Task-based Visual Design - allows you to get to your most commonly used tasks quickly, thanks to a cleaner design and new visual cues.
- Business Level Reliability - provides a foundation users can count on to keep systems up and running when they're needed most. Built on the proven Windows 2000 operating system, Windows XP is not only more reliable, but it also offers features that make it much faster and easier to recover from system problems.
- Advanced laptop support - with advanced laptop support you get as much work done on the road as you would in the office, in addition to remote access to all the data and applications on your office computer. Windows XP Professional enhances the breakthrough technology that was introduced to extend battery life in Windows 2000.
- System Restore - enables users and administrators to restore a computer to a previous state. System Restore automatically creates easily identifiable restore points, which allow you to restore the system to a previous time.
- Encrypting File System - provides a high level of protection from hackers and data theft by transparently encrypting files with a randomly generated key.
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Danish Disk Kit Student Media Micros, Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Danish Disk Kit Student Media Micros. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP Professional