OneNote 2003, DE 3-Pk
OneNote is a new application for better note taking and research gathering. From meeting notes to Web content, sound bites to action points, simply collate all the information you need in one place for easy access.
Based on customer feedback, the OneNote team has addressed many of the top feature requests for OneNote 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2). OneNote 2003 SP2 includes performance enhancements and new features so you can take notes and share information more effectively—at your desk, in a meeting, or on the road.
Bring Additional Rich Media into OneNote
- Copy notes from a Microsoft Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC or Smartphone. Take notes on the go with your Pocket PC and copy them into OneNote. Also send recordings from a Smartphone into OneNote to track thoughts and reminders.
- Record video notes. Save important meeting or event details by using a webcam or camcorder to synchronize video notes with typed or handwritten notes.
- Capture screen clippings. Easily capture screen images and import them directly into OneNote. Content is captured with time and date stamps and URLs to manage notes effectively.
- Import pictures into OneNote. Illustrate notes and ideas visually by adding photos taken with a digital camera or webcam.
Integrate Better with Other Office Programs
- Insert documents from other Office programs into OneNote. Insert Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, and Microsoft Office PowerPoint files into your notebook as pictures, and annotate them with typed or handwritten notes.
- Import meeting details from Outlook. Insert all your meeting details from Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 into OneNote for future reference.
- Create Outlook contacts and appointments. Send contacts and appointments to Outlook 2003 so you can easily access and use them later.
- Publish pages to Microsoft Word. Easily create formal documents by sending notes to Microsoft Word.
Improve Sharing and Security
- Share OneNote sessions in real time. Simultaneously view and edit the same pages of notes with multiple users in different locations.
- Password-protect and encrypt notebook sections. Use password protection and encryption to help ensure that only you or those with permission can view specific sections of your notebook.
Get More Organized
- Take advantage of additional note flags. Track important action and to-do items with more customizable note flags.
- Choose from new stationery options. Customize notes the way you want with new stationery options.
- Insert date and time. Timestamp notes on the page so you know when they were taken and ensure information is current.
- Change date and time on page headers. Edit the date and time in page headers for easy sorting and reference of notes later.
- Assign names to subpages. Specify a title for subpages that are part of a group.
- Scope searches. Change the scope of searches, from your entire notebook to a single section, before you begin your search to quickly find the information you need.
- Resize page tabs. View full page titles easily with resizable page tabs.
Microsoft OneNote 2003, DE 3-Pk, German, Box, CD, 100 MB, 128 MB, Pentium 233 MHz
Microsoft OneNote 2003, DE 3-Pk. Language version: German, Software type: Box, Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 100 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Pentium 233 MHz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Windows XP Windows 2000