RADEON™ X1900XTX, 512MB DDR3, TV-in-Out, HDTV
RADEON™ X1900XTX Chipset Features and Specifications
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
- DirectX® 9.0 Vertex Shaders
- Vertex programs up to 65,280 instructions with flow control
- Single cycle trigonometric operations (SIN & COS)
- DirectX® Extended 9.0 Pixel Shaders
- Up to 1,536 instructions and 16 textures per rendering pass
- 32 temporary and constant registers
- Facing register for two-sided lighting
- 128-bit, 64-bit & 32-bit per pixel floating point color formats
- Multiple Render Target (MRT) support
- Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL via extensions
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes & 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression
- Works with any two-channel data format
- 3-level Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Eany Z Test
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear and Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time
- FULLSTREAM™ video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9 formats
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- Adaptive Per-Pixel De-Interlacing and Frame Rate Conversion (temporal filtering)
- Innovative 90nm process technology
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
- New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
- Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560x1600.
- Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
- YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- DXVA support.
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion.
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
- Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1). Multi-GPU technology ready.
- Four modes of operation.
- Alternate frame rendering for maximum performance.
- Supertiling for optimal load-balancing.
- Scissoring for compatibility.
- Super AA for maximum image quality.
MSI RX1900XTX-VT2D512E, GDDR3, 256 bit, 1550 MHz, 2560 x 1600 pixels
MSI RX1900XTX-VT2D512E. Processor frequency: 650 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit, Memory clock speed: 1550 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, OpenGL version: 2.0, Dual Link DVI