42" Multimedia WXGA LCD Display
Robust Display for Demanding Applications
Control your costs with this rugged network-controllable 42" LCD monitor. Whether used in a network, a tiled matrix or as a single public display, this model offers a variety of features to meet the most demanding applications.
Optimised for public viewing
- Wide format WXGA 1366 x 768 resolution for sharper display
- Brightness automatically adjusts with ambient conditions
Designed for public areas.
- Robust metal bezel and metal backcover
- Security feature prevents unauthorised control.
Operational flexibility for different applications
- Monitor is network controllable for remote management
- Enhanced zoom feature supports tiled matrix applications
- VGA loop through enables daisy chaining to multiple monitors
- Able to operate in portrait mode
- Optional TV tuner
Lower total cost of ownership
- Intelligent power management for lower consumption
- No permanent burn-in when static information is displayed
Philips LCD monitor BDL4221VS/00, 106.7 cm (42"), 1366 x 768 pixels, 600 cd/m², WXGA, 10 ms, 1200:1
Philips LCD monitor BDL4221VS/00. Display diagonal: 106.7 cm (42"), Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels, Display brightness: 600 cd/m². RMS rated power: 20 W. Product design: Digital signage flat panel, Product colour: Silver, Panel mounting interface: 600 x 400 mm. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 50000 h. Power consumption (typical): 220 W, Power consumption (standby): 3 W