Microsoft Visio Professional 2003 Win32Korean Disk Kit Student Media MicrosoftVolume License CD MLF
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003 gives business and technical users the power to visualise and communicate ideas, information, and systems. Use the simple, flexible tools in Visio 2003 to easily create business and technical charts and graphics that capture your inspiration and communicate it with impact.
- Block diagrams - Business professionals can create a wide range of diagrams to assist in understanding and planning concepts, systems, and processes.
- Brainstorming - A brainstorming diagram shows the interrelationships among topics in a hierarchy and can be thought of as a graphical illustration of a text outline.
- Business Process - Business Process diagrams provide templates and tools to create common business graphics to analyse and communicate complex systems including conceptual charts, decision trees, flow diagrams, process and procedural charts, and time and activity charts.
- Charts and Graphs - The Charts and Graphs template provides ready-made shapes for graph elements and can be used to create bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, and graphs with special effects.
- Marketing Charts and Diagrams - The Marketing Charts and Diagrams template can be used to create drawings for product portfolios, scope and marketing mix, product life and adoption cycles, market and resource analysis, and pricing matrices.
- Flowcharts - Flowchart templates can be used to illustrate or diagram complex business or technical processes.
- Maps - Directional map shapes include clearly identifiable roadways, bus lines, landmarks, bridges, trees, 3-D shapes which can be used to create easy-to-read maps and route directions.
- Organisation Chart - Organisational charts can be used to graphically represent relationships among people, operations, functions, and activities in organisational hierarchies. A wizard can also be used to generate organisation charts from personnel data stored in data files, making it easy to keep the charts up to date.
- Project Schedule - Project Schedule diagrams include everything a user needs to illustrate a project plan and timeline. Diagram templates include calendars, Gantt charts and program evaluation and review technique (PERT) charts.
- Timeline - The Timeline diagram can be used to quickly create horizontal or vertical timelines that illustrate milestones and intervals over the life of a project or process. Visio timelines can display intervals of years, quarters, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Building Engineering - Visio 2003 can be used to create building maps from any electronic image and Visio Space shapes tagged with a room number. Enhancements have made it easier to create building plans, from single room plans using enhanced Room shapes to full floor plans using the new Space Plan start-up wizard.
- Database - Visio 2003 provides specific solutions for Database diagrams that support the IDEF1X modelling technique, relational notations, object-relationship models, entity-level and schema-level diagrams, and product data models using EXPRESS-G notation.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2003 Win32Korean Disk Kit Student Media M, CD, 210 MB, 128 MB, Intel Pentium II Processor 233 Mz, PC, Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2003 Win32Korean Disk Kit Student Media M. Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 210 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium II Processor 233 Mz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.